we enjoyed our staying in this hotel. Staff was friendly, rooms are clean and big,breakfast is okay and close to metro so good value for money. Only problem you must be prepared is the noises you can here from your neighbour room. You can here clearly if your neighbour snoring, talking, coughing etc. Just like if you would live with them in the same room. That can be quite embarasssing. Otherwise it is a good hotel to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is located in the heart of Madrid's finance district, just a few meters from the AZCA business park, the Paseo de la Castellana or the Real Madrid Stadium. It has 102 spacious rooms, exceptional naturally lit conference and banquet rooms with natural light and unique indoor gardens. If offers services such as: Free Wifi, restaurant and room service, parking with special rates for our clients, gym, and large family rooms. The nearest metro stop is located only 100 meters from our front door, and connects directly with the Madrid historical center (Gran Via) in less than 10 minutes. All the rooms have been totally soundproofed in august 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Jardin Metropolitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin Metropolitano Madrid
- Jardin Metropolitano Hotel Madrid