We stayed here for 4 nights as we went to a Laura Pausini concert. The room was extremely quiet(yes we were in Madrid??), it was clean and well presented. All the hotel staff were extremely helpful and friendly, especially Virginia and Roberto....thank you both!!!
We had a great four days and the Catalonia Goya made it even better!!! My only negative comment is that I found the bar prices a little steep....but hey ho this is Madrid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Centro hotel, inaugurated in June 2005, is located in a building from late 19th century and situated in the centre of Madrid, the Salamanca quarter, the best commercial and business area of the city. The hotel has six floors that display the typical housing of the Barrio de Salamanca. Its brick facade has glass balconies with lattices, also typical of Madrid. It has 88 modern and comfortable rooms with all facilities with wooden floor and furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Catalonia Goya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Goya Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Centro Madrid
- Catalonia Centro Hotel Madrid