This hotel, right next to the Velazquez metro, is very good quality for the price. It is in the centre of the best shopping district, and very easy to get to from both Atocha AVE station and the airport. The buildings are two pretty, old city houses, and the rooms and bathrooms are well decorated, though mine had a couple of scratches on one of the paintings. The breakfast is fair, though in a basement. Staff are friendly and helpful and there is free wifi throughout the hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Catalonia Centro hotel, inaugurated in June 2005, is located in a building from late 19th century and situated in the centre of Madrid, the Salamanca quarter, the best commercial and business area of the city. The hotel has six floors that display the typical housing of the Barrio de Salamanca. Its brick facade has glass balconies with lattices, also typical of Madrid. It has 88 modern and comfortable rooms with all facilities with wooden floor and furniture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Catalonia Goya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Goya Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Centro Madrid
- Catalonia Centro Hotel Madrid