Hostal Miralva
$204
Only YOU Hotels
$296
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We booked this place initially just for one night when we arrived in Madrid and ended up staying for 10 nights. It's in a great location, right near Grand Via station (3 min walk) and has loads of bars and clubs around. The staff are really friendly and laid back. We booked a double room with shared bathroom and ended up getting a double room with an en-suite for the same price (18€ pp). The room was big and had 3 little balconies, bed was comfy enough and the bathroom was clean. Not a noisy hostel which is great for those who want to get to sleep. Really good value for money, I would definitely stay here again! Thanks to Hector, a great host!

• Stayed: April 2013
5  Thank Uglyducklingking
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I spent two nights in Hostal Miralva and was satisfied with the overall experience. I don't think you can beat the price (13 euro/night, staying in a six-bed dorm) and location (4 minute walk from Gran Via metro stop) combination. Service was good, lodging was comfortable but obviously nothing to write home about, and the bathrooms were clean. I would recommend Miralva to anyone with a strapped budget. Ultimately, average accommodations earn 4 dots based on location/cost.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank SawyerHicks
Reviewed March 27, 2012

The man was so rude. Not professional and the beds were terrible. I had someones hair in mine

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed August 31, 2011

I stayed in this place 4 nights and I have nothing to say about it but great things, great attention, I felt in family, Hector and his wife made me feel really welcomed, I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants to stay in a budget and still receive a very nice personalized attention

Thanks

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 6, 2011

We stayed here for 3 nights and I have nothing but good things to say. The bathroom was clean, The rooms were very nice and best of all NO BEDBUGS!!! I will definitely be telling my friends about this hostel!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends