A short biz trip to Madrid.
The Internet only worked in the reception on my laptop.
The staff although trying to be helpful we're not.
-1 outside, the heating was off in the room when I came back after dinner and took 2 hours to get up to temp.
Got up in the middle of the night to have a glass of water. And only hot water coming out of tap, which was scolding.
The bedside table was on such a slant that the mobile fell off twice.
Not very high Tec!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace President Castellana Hotel is a luxury hotel on Paseo de la Castellana, with a modern design devised for business and weekend trips to Madrid. Located in the most exclusive commercial area of Madrid, this innovative hotel in La Castellana offers you luxury services and unique spaces for events: à la carte restaurants, free wifi, iPad in the room, iPod and iPhone docking station, meeting rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petit Palace President Castellana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech President Castellana Hotel Madrid
- High Tech President Villamagna Madrid