The location is very convenient. Walking distance from almost everything - shops, metro, bus. The room is very small, with little place to put things. The room was also extremely hot as the aircon doesn't blow cool air in "winter" - so you sleep naked on your bed while sweating. Wi-fi is free and good enough. Breakfast is standard. Everything was clean and well maintained . Staff could even speak some english - unusual in Madrid. My rating would be better if the room had ventilation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace President Castellana Hotel is a luxury hotel on Paseo de la Castellana, with a modern design devised for business and weekend trips to Madrid. Located in the most exclusive commercial area of Madrid, this innovative hotel in La Castellana offers you luxury services and unique spaces for events: à la carte restaurants, free wifi, iPad in the room, iPod and iPhone docking station, meeting rooms... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace President Castellana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Tech President Castellana Hotel Madrid
- High Tech President Villamagna Madrid