“Excellent location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
James K
“Excellent location”
Reviewed September 15, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had a fantastic time here in early September. Location is fantastic apartment is beautiful and quaint. Shops and restaurants are a stones throw away. Pepa was excellent and very helpful made our stay very welcoming and enjoyable. Will definitely visit again. Hopefully soon .....

Sep 16, 2017
James thank you for your review, it was great to have you stay. Hooe you soon have a new trip to Madrid. Best, Pepa
Fabien T
“Perfect location”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This apartment is perfectly placed in central Madrid, close to Gran via
The laundry machine was extremely useful and AC was more than welcome.
I recommend this place, Maria Jose was available when we did need it and instructions were clear and straightforward!
Thanks !

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 7, 2017
Fabien thank you for your review - it was great to have you stay.
Ghislaine...
“Would definitely not recommend this apartment.”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The apartment is being renovated, as such was not inviting. There was no light on the ground floor. The apartment was tidy, but not very clean with respect to our standards. The bed sheets and pillow smelt like it had not been washed. There was no wash cloth to wash and dry the dishes. We left the apartment the next day as it was very noisy and we had not slept. The street looks like place de Pigalle, women walking the street night and day. As we are two women of a certain age, we did not feel safe in that environment. The owner refused to reimburse us for the days we would not be there.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Sep 6, 2017
Dear Ghislaine, just to clarify your point of view. The apartment is not under renovation, there are some works going on in the main central area in the building stairs sector. But no important noises come from there, works are going on from monday to friday from 9 am to 6 pm. It might happen that at the moment of your 15 hours stay the hall building lights might be broken, now there is light in that access, sorry for that.
This apartment, in opinion of my clients is tidy and clean, 4 stars out of 5, I always check thoroughly the cleanness of my apartment, since for myself I would dare say is one of the most important points for a short comfortable holiday accommodation. Always we leave 2 cloths, sponge and dish cleaner liquid, it might be the case we forgot that time, with a simple message you will have any additional linen, towels or dishes clothes you might need.
You told me in your call that noise was coming from outside, from the street....the bedroom is an interior one, no windows to the street, so no noises possible coming from there.
Certainly I can understand that this nice lively and full of activity neighbourhood (bars, restaurants, cultural boiling district, upspring gay area....) might no be you type. Thats why I offered you accommodation for the rest of your stay in a nice penthouse ( it was a free upgrade) which is advertised in this same website, but you decided to leave apartment only 15 hours after your check in. I was speaking to Tripadvisor team informing from the first moment and they could agree that after offering you accommodation in other apartment, with more services and space only two streets for your original booking, I was trying to make sure that my client experience at my apartments would be happy and fine.
Nevertheless hope you finally have a nice stay in Madrid and enjoy your time during your holidays in the city. Regards, Pepa
Kelly W
Chicago, Illinois
“Loud construction”
Reviewed August 8, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I stayed here one night and awoke to very loud construction in the unit below. We were a little concerned about the safety of the building at one point. The rest of our stay was okay and the owner was apologetic about the noise. We were able to do some much-needed laundry while we were there.

Aug 9, 2017
Kelly, sorry for that disturbing situation. They are nearly finishing with the works in the downstairs flat. They work from Monday to Friday , no weekends, from 9 am to 6 pm. Regards, Pepa
Philip L
Sydney, Australia
“Small apartment near shopping district”
Reviewed July 26, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

This is a very small apartment. The front door leads straight into the bedroom. Only suitable for two people
The main shopping district is only five minutes walk away
There is a very small bathroom and very small kitchen

There is no elevator. We had to lug our huge luggage up two flights of stairs

The ground floor is original 18th entry condition. I.e. It hasn't been maintained for 200 years. But the room is in good condition

I had a cold shower on the first night. Don't know what happened to the hot water. But the second night was okay

Maria try to be as helpful as she can

Reviewed May 28, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jun 20, 2017
Great you have a good time at my place. You are welcome anytime. Best, Pepa
Reviewed May 11, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

May 21, 2017
Hola christine, thank you very much for your visit and nice review. Really happy you have such a great time during your holidays in Madrid. I will be really happy to host you anytime. All the best, Pepa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing