Hard to review, because it's a bit like finding a Travelodge in Bond Street. What should one expect, when staying in a modest hotel in a posh location? The rooms are perhaps a little too basic - no drawers, for example, but it's quiet, clean and with a comfortable bed. If you need somewhere central to sleep, with no other expectations, this would be a good choice. If you're after more than that, probably not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Petit Palace Embassy Serrano Hotel is the only hotel in Serrano street, Madrid: a XIXth century building beautifully refurbished and one of the most distinguished boutique hotels in Madrid. This hotel in the Salamanca district is perfect for a shopping weekend in Madrid or a business trip with the best services: Wi-Fi and iPads, Jacuzzi, breakfasts... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Petit Palace Embassy Serrano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petit Palace Embassy Madrid
- Petit Palace Embassy Hotel Madrid