1,231 results
All reviews charmartin station facilities are excellent minute walk to the nearest metro city centre nice hotel shuttle bus service big room underground parking free wifi in the room business trip small gym minutes walking recommend this hotel single room spent two nights reception staff are star hotel
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

This hotel offers more than adequate quality services at a reasonable price. So I would generally recommend it. Rooms are adequately spacious and clean. Perhaps they lack of modern style but the are well maintained. Breakfast was decent with some interesting suggestions of local tastes. Staff was very attentive and helpful when needed. It is not located near the center of the city, therefore transportation may be an issue but taxi services are available right next door.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 28, 2018

With a late afternoon arrival at the Chamartín rail station and an early flight at the Madrid airport next day, I booked a room here to save time transferring on both ends. The hotel is decently situated for both travel points. However, if I had been staying longer than one night or planned on visiting sites in Madrid, I would have stayed in a more centrally located hotel.

The Nuevo Madrid is a nicely appointed four-star hotel. In its favor is a spectacular lobby, stylish decorations, and clean, well-equipped rooms. Nonetheless, my stay was significantly impacted by malfunctioning air conditioning in my room. Madrid was in the midst of a heat wave, and I had virtually no cool air from the vents. The reception staff sent a maintenance technician as soon as I informed of the problem, and the polite employee adjusted a valve and assured me that the matter was resolved. Two hours later, though, the temperature still was uncomfortably high. I contacted reception, and the same technician arrived to take another look. Sadly, he told me that the problem could not be resolved that evening. And that was it. There was no offer to change rooms nor other solution, and I spent the night tossing and turning in the uncomfortable stuffiness.

I finally gave up and left my room about an hour earlier than needed for my flight. The front desk was not staffed when I tried to check out, and I ended up waiting ten or fifteen minutes before a receptionist appeared. She apologized about the air conditioning break down and also wondered why the evening staff members hadn't offered a different room.

Now, my experience may very well be an isolated incident, but between the hotel's location and my sleepless night I most assuredly will consider other arrangements for my next visit to Madrid.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank David K
Reviewed June 27, 2018

The hotel room is tidy, quiet and comfortable. The receptionists are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is very good too. Taxi costs 25 euros between the airport and the hotel. The underground may be a bit far but it is within a walking distance.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 6, 2018

Absolutely loved our stay at Hotel Nuevo Madrid!
Impressive hotel with great customer service, easy check in and great rooms.

The hotel is next to a busy highway, but it was minimal disturbance to be honest, and we had a room facing the highway on the 11th floor. Didn't bother us at all.
Room was perfect for what we needed it for.
The hotel is about a 15 minute walk to the nearest metro, Manoteras. Nothing really and it is in a lovely quiet district away from the hustle of the city centre.
An easy 20 minute trip on the metro to the airport terminals aswell, with one change.
The city centre is about a 30 minutes metro ride away.
There is also a supermarket right near the metro station and on the way to the hotel called Supersol, perfect cheap supermarket for supplies!

We didn't eat in the restaurant so cannot comment on that but everything else was perfect!
I would happily stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel. Well located close to Barajas airport. Nice clean rooms with comfortable beds and a good bathroom.
Staff is nice though not outstanding.
Good breakfast with quite a variety of food choices.
Certainly an hotel to stay if you are visiting a company nearby.

Date of stay: May 2018