Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Destinia.com
StayForLong
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

The good: The rooms are a good size, clean and modern. The hotel is located near the busy La Moraleja and Alcobendas business district. As such its very convenient if you are here on a work trip and have meetings at a local office. Time from the airport is approx. 20mins. Again very convenient. The hotel reception is cool, it has a selection of sports and antique cars. I have eaten a few times here and in honesty the food is good and well presented. The bad: What holds the hotel back is service, related to the bar and restaurant specifically. I am not sure if its that there isnt sufficient resources or they are not as customer centric as they could be. But, on a busy evening be prepared to wait 15-20mins at your table before a menu appears or you are actually acknowledged by a human working at the hotel, and on many occassions, people leaving their tables and approaching staff or the bar asking for service! I get the impression, the team try hard, but its not great. Until they get this right (i am referring to the management), it unfortunately falls short of what it could be.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2018

Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your opinion. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. We also love that you appreciated our car exhibition, which we are very proud of.

Regarding your comments, we will keep them in mind. Especially when it comes to reviewing and improving the services you indicate.

Hopefully on your next trip to Madrid you will select us again and we can improve this assessment. Again, thanks for your comments.

Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

Reception is nice with its old collection cars, it is a good idea. After rooms are basic, no amenities, no hanger, no service after 11PM which is very early for spain. No easy access and really far from everything. Pass your way

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed February 27, 2018

I stayed at the Hotel Dome in Madrid over the weekend and I had an overall perfect experience. The hotel is located away from the city centre and any transport links, so you can either use private transport or their shuttle buses which take you to a tube station or the centre of Madrid. If location is not relevant to you, it is a good place to stay as you can enjoy views to the mountains north of Madrid and a quiet area as there’s plenty of offices around.

The lobby (and pretty much the whole hotel) is nicely decorated with cars and motorbikes, both real and in pictures. There is a rooftop bar which I didn’t get a chance to visit but that apparently has very nice views over Madrid and the mountains.

I was kindly upgraded to a suite so that was a very nice touch (thank you!). The room (almost apartment) was huge, it even had a sofa and a kitchenette, a good-sized bathroom and obviously the room area. The bed was very comfortable, the only thing we missed was perhaps a couple of more pillows, but we found out we could have requested them at an extra cost. On our last day they didn’t leave any towels when they did our room but a quick call to Reception got it solved in a matter of minutes.

I requested breakfast in the room and I was surprised at the quality of it. Two big trays full of stuff such as croissants, doughnuts, pain au chocolat, toasted bread, butter and jam, coffee, orange juice. All pastries were delicious (even if we had breakfast hours after they brought it to the room, everything was still tasty) and the orange juice was freshly squeezed, delicious!

Overall, a very nice stay and a very good hotel. Great service and staff who make you feel at home. I totally recommend it!

Room tip: Rooms facing the North if possible for mountain views
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank uksergio
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2018

Dear guest, thank you for sharing your great opinion. We are delighted that you took advantage of your room and other services.

Thanks for all your comments, we will keep them in mind and we try to improve if possible. We love that you could enjoy our exhibition of classic cars.

We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the Dome for three nights while on business in Madrid.

Good points: great Wi-fi, reception has lots of nice old cars.

Downside: restaurant not open in the evening during my stay. Cafe served a limited menu of basic quality food. Breakfast was basic and not of a standard I have experienced in every other four star hotel.
Rooms are basic and not four star standard. Room was given a basic square off rather than cleaned during my stay, there was still rubbish from previous guest on the first night. TV did not work during my three night stay!
Hotel / Room instructions were framed and screwed to a wall, more resembling a hostel than a hotel!

TV issue, on check in I was told it would take half an hour to fix - problem was due to a recent power cut. On returning to the hotel on the second day I was told that all the TVs in the hotel were not working. At this point I asked for a room reduction and was refused, I asked to see the manager. The manager did not respect me enough as a customer to meet me, instead he issued instructions in Spanish from an open door. The hotel did have rooms with working TVs but I guess they decide who gets this luxury! I obtained a 15% room reduction.

Not the greatest impression for my first visit to Madrid, worst Spanish hotel I have experienced. 200 meters down the road is a holiday inn, my advice avoid this place at all costs.

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank DJHC
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was adequate for a short business stay. Location was great for my needs however it’s quite a way out from the centre. The room was OK, AC was a little temperamental and the beds aren’t the comfiest. Breakfast was good. Overall value was OK and with some improvements this could be a really good hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
RRPPDome, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Hotel Dome, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Dear guest, first at all thank you for sharing your opinion. We are delighted that you took advantage of your room and other services.

Thanks for your comments, we will keep them in mind and we try to improve these services.

We hope you come back soon and give us the opportunity to improve your opinion.