All reviewsclean tidymetro stationnice stayhotel is locatedcity centrepuentewifisupermarkettvbath
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Water dripping from the ceiling, unexplained. Plus unstable water temperature in the shower, changing very suddenly from freezing cold to scalding hot. I believe the rooms, and the premises in general, need better maintenance.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

Very smartly located very close to metro station and other super markets only drawback is its breakfast which has limited options but keeping all other factors I would definitely recommend this hotel ...

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

So disappointed! I has to stay here with my 2 year old. From first day staff was so rude to me. Every morning and evening has to go downstairs for hot water to make milk for my child. The machine in the reception 4 times out of 5 was broken and the guy at reception told me if I want kettle I should stay in apartment! So rude! Definitely not recommend if you stay with children!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Inmaculada M, Director General at NH Madrid Sur, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our Hotel didn't meet your expectations.. It will assist us in becoming better at what we do.
What you experienced is inexcusable and it is very far away from the level of service that we must offer to our clients. We will make every effort to see that this never happens again in the future.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience this problem caused you.
Thank you very much and best regards.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed April 18, 2017

Nice and confortable place, great breakfast
Was able to book by phone
Located next to metro station that will drive you to plazza Major for a nice local and touristic diner
I will probably book again for my next trip to Madris

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
Inmaculada M, Director General at NH Madrid Sur, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Dear Guest,
I´d like to thank you for your nice comments about nh Madrid Sur Hotel, and I´m glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
All the staff will be delighted to welcome you again in your next visit to Madrid!

Looking forward to seeing you back soon.
Best Regards

Hotel Manager nh Madrid Sur

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Professional and friendly staff. Clean and space room. Not best location but close to the metro so well connected. Need to improve air conditioning. Too hot specially in the morning because of the sun.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Inma,

We are very grateful to you about your review and we appreciate your suggestions

Certainly,the temperature in Madrid during your stay was absolutelly unusual for that season and the air conditioning was not working yet in the Hotel, something that has been already solved.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you for your next visit to the city

Best Regards