Hostal Acapulco
$126
$204
Only YOU Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplaza del carmenquiet plazarecommend hostalgreat locationgran via metromini fridgefourth floorcentral locationstay there againbalcony overlookinglaundry serviceminute walktwo single bedsprivate bathroomgreat place to stayfree wifiwithin walking distance
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Spent two nights here in mid-August...wished I had stayed longer...highly recommend this hostal...the location is very central...can walk to all the major attractions...rooms are well laid-out, clean, quiet, & cool...price is very reasonable...but, what really makes this place is the staff...extremely helpful, welcoming, & cheerful...always gave me the best advice...will be staying here again next summer (longer this time)...best deal in Madrid!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Right from the time I checked in to the time I left, I felt like I was staying with a friend in Madrid. The staff (especially Jose Luis and Marco) were very friendly and helpful. They recommended restaurants to us, places to see etc. The rooms were very clean, the location was very central and they had a computer with internet access in the lobby. We had a room with a balcony and I would recommend getting a room with a balcony.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We spent 3 days in Madrid at the Hostal Acapulco and were very happy with our choice. Very friendly staff, decent rooms, and a location close to many of Madrid's hot spots make it a nice place to stay. Price was very reasonable.

I can't give it five stars because it wasn't fantastic, but that's not a criticism. I'd be happy to stay there any time I'm in Madrid.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My daughter and her friend spent 2 nights in this hostel in July. Javier was very helpful with the booking. The girls thought the hostel was great - the location was perfect, the rooms spotlessly clean, great wifi connection and they appreciated the clean towels every day. I know they would definitely recommend Hostel Acapulco to friends and stay there in future if they visit Madrid again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DavidCheshire
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I highly recommend Hostal Acapulco to all my friends. The location is amazing you are close to everything. The staff is wonderful and extremely helpful. Marcos, Anita, Jose Luis, Javier and the rest of the staff always have good advice and friendly service. Javier was extremely kind to help us get the fast train tickets to Barcelona. The rooms are very clean, comfortable beds, Air-conditioned worked great and free Wifi. I have to highlight great price and close to Metro Stations.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family