“Best Thai Massage in Madrid” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kenika Thai Massage

Kenika Thai Massage
Ranked #1 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Madrid
Madrid, Madrid, Spain
“Best Thai Massage in Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

After having tried other thai massage centers in Madrid, I must say that Kenika's Thai Massage is the best. The treatment you get, the good work of their masseuses and the warm atmosphere of the place make you enjoy an unforgettable experience.

Visited October 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Thai first
  • Vietnamese first
Madrid, Spain
“Excellent Thai & oil massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

One of the best places I have been through the world. Noi is an excellent therapist. Me and my wife love this place

Visited November 2013
“Masaje Tailandes Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I visited Kenika Thai massge in Madrid in September for a traditional Thai massage 90 mins. and we had a great experience!!

really good massage. Place very clean and relaxing. Felt so much better and fresh afterwards!

I love this place! , The staff was very friendly and very professional , and amazing massages..

I already bought a deal to go back again later in next time when come back to visit Madrid and recommendable 100%

Madrid, Spain
“Best Thai Massage in the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

My wife and me love this place. Clean, excellent Massage, using for back treatment, face massage, combination of THAI and Oil, all kind of massage excellent. Please buy 10 hour and the massage price is excellent.
We already went 2 x per months their.

Visited August 2013
Madrid
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best massage in Madrid”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

I need to have massages plus other treatment on a regular basis due to an injury sustained years ago. Since I started going to Kenika I have all my treatments in one, their combined massages are the best I have ever tried (and I tried lots) . The masseurs are experienced and cater exactly forvwhatever you may need, applying pressure where you may need it, stretching, ...cannot recommend it enough .

Visited June 2013