Open today: 7:30 PM - 1:00 AM
Review Highlights
Best Flamenco

It was my first time in Madrid and my host booked a table for us Villa Rosa to watch Flamenco dance... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
upstagejazz
Durban, South Africa
via mobile
Passionate Flamenco

Hotel helped us with this birthday celebration idea and the building was amazing as we walked up to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
StevePeggy
Minnesota
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Madrid
from $40.06
from $70.00
from $57.17
from $25.18
More Info
All reviews flamenco show excellent flamenco male dancer guitarist performers stage audience euros mesmerized
Reviewed November 6, 2018

The flamenco show was spectacular! It just blew me away. I sat mesmerised and wanted it to continue just a little bit longer. Whilst all performers including the singer and guitarist were very good, my group voted the male performer as the best of the 3 dancers. Thank you for such a wonderful entertainment.
To be honest, no one took notice of the food as we were all glued to the stage!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

Fabulous flamenco show which was excellent value at 35 euros for a 1.5 hour show (longer than usual - we were lucky!). Includes a free drink. Dancers were very talented - recommended.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed June 9, 2018

We saw amazing flamenco in Seville but this just blew us away. We were fortunate to see the director. Jonatan Miro. It was spectacular.. So passionate. A must see

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Linda J
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

If you are looking to experience live flamenco this is potentially an option.

Unfortunately, the option is overshadowed by a quite mediocre restaurant, food and service. It was simply hard to enjoy the place especially when even the flamenco part was not that much.

Definitely , I would put this place in the group of “authentic, but tourist places not worthy of visiting”

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed May 14, 2018

we came just for the show so I cannot testify for the food. The Flamenco show was great, exciting and authentic !

Date of experience: May 2018