“Great Cookies and Ice Cream”

Lise & Leti Homemade Cookies
Ranked #96 of 171 Dessert in Madrid
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stumbled on this place while searching for ice cream. Rushing in, we were met with a counter of cookies and a freezer filled with around 10 different flavours of ice cream. We didn't (and still don't) know the word for flavours in Spanish but we got the message across and after learning what each was, chose the cookie flavour (later we returned and ate vanilla AND cookie). You get to choose tubs or cones and with every scoop you get a mini cookie. Absolutely lovely, I can't recommend it enough!

3  Thank PaulUK87
There are newer reviews for Lise & Leti Homemade Cookies

Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

I bumped to this place by accident and discovered the best cookies and the best ice cream I have ever had! After my flight was rescheduled from Tue to Wed and solving many technical issues that arrised from that fact this was just what I needed:)

1  Thank Dumicica
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Lovely homemade cookies, lots of chocolate and smarties. Found them using reviews on this website.
Well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

the homemade stickers is not just a fake label here, you can taste it!
Probably the best cookies i ever tried, great flavour, rich and good, fresh ingredients... and the perfect right size to finish your meal with a treat for your tastebuds.
Does not hurt as well that the two owner/baker are really lovely and the shop a really nice little place!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I'm usually not a big fan of pastries in Spain, but this cookie shop is a different story. Their home made cookies are soft and tasty, and they come in several nice flavours. I personally recommend the raspberry ones, and the coffee one is quite impressive.
The shop is nicely decorated, and both owners (Lise & Leti as you may have guessed) are really friend.
I go there to refill my stock of cookies anytime I come to Madrid.

1  Thank MadStef