“Simply perfect”

Maitia
Ranked #9 of 10,916 Restaurants in Madrid
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO MAITIA Cuisine, art?,? Culture?, For me a means of expressing feelings, based on knowledge, through training and continuous work. I was born in Bilbao, and after studying law in Madrid, and get Le Grand Diplome Le Cordon Bleu in Paris, I have not stopped wasting the opportunities I've had to learn and work with chefs from the likes of Luis Irizar, Jaume Subiros, Ricardo Idiaquez Angel Paracuellos, Juanmari Arzak ...; performing stages at restaurants like Le Toit de Passy, ​​Duquesnoi, The Motel Emporda; and I teach at various private schools in Spain, as Telva, Alembic, Cayenne, The Cordage frying pan, stove, Pepper and Salt, and Bea's Kitchen in Bleu Chef. With this background, I opened Maitia, a restaurant with a few tables; simple decor, a secluded and cozy atmosphere where you can eat well, seasonal cuisine. The letter, short, with suggestions for daily news; products, choose me, here and there, but all of very good quality. Any day other than Sunday or Monday, stop by Maitia. Covadonga de la Rica. I continue ...
MADRID-SPAIN
“Simply perfect”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We have visited this restaurant twice, and I must say we do not visit it more often because we prefer to keep it for special ocassions. ;). Cova is an excellent cook, she has worked with some of the best Spanish cooks and it is clear when you taste her plates. Everything we have eaten has been great. And Fede is the perfect landlord, he offers you the perfect wine for your meal and they both make you feel at home.

Maitia is a small restaurant, kindly decorated, perfect for a romantic dinner or a meal with friends. if you book it in advance, you can reserve the whole restaurant for a group, just ask them to.

Ask for Cova's rissoto, great! Short menu, very elaborated. Not very cheep but it's worth.

• Visited February 2013
12 Thank MARISADO
Covadongadelarica, Propietario at Maitia, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Muchas gracias por su valoración y opinión tan positiva sobre Maitia.
Le agradezco su tiempo y cariño.
Disculpeme no le haya contestado antes (lo hice de forma incorrecta), pero hasta hoy no he aprendido a hacerlo correctamente.
Les espero.
¡Aquí estamos!
Cordialmente, Covadonga de la Rica

Thank you very much for your review and so positive review Maitia.
I appreciate your time and affection.
Excuse me you have not answered before (I did it the wrong way), but until today have not learned to do it properly.
I hope so.