“Top little takeaway pizza joint”
Review of El Horno Azul

El Horno Azul
Ranked #834 of 13,574 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Centro
Neighborhood: Centro
Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Cheap, simple and bloody tasty. Great takeaway option- can’t go wrong. Wood fired pizza oven and ready in ten mins

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a late night snack. You order using a machine which is efficient if you aren’t confident in speaking Spanish well. The food was ready in just under 10 minutes and for €6 you can’t beat it. It really is tiny in there so I’d take the pizza to a local park and enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

We called in late on our first night in Madrid it was busy so we were given a ticket and told to come back in 30mins. I'm so glad we did the €6 pepperoni pizza was delicious

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 28, 2018 via mobile

I’ll admit it. I don’t enjoy or appreciate Spanish food. The fact that seemingly every restaurant in Spain seems to be identical with the same stinking jamon, tortilla, Pinxos, etc makes me really dislike eating when I’m here for business. Tried this place out and was quite pleased.
4 stars for the pizza, 3 stars for the weird ordering process and 5 lovely stars for NOT BEING TAPAS!!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Delicious! Albeit the cuatro queso had blue cheese, too strong for the kids. Really good and excellent value as well.

Date of visit: July 2016