Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Madrid Segway tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Madrid Segway
Madrid Segway Tour
349 Reviews
from $40.40
from $40.40
from $28.80
More Info
All reviews great fun minute tour guide daniel great tour highly recommend this company fun experience a lot of fun highlight of our trip retiro park an excellent guide city tour private tour visiting madrid take photos royal palace plaza mayor paella
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Did a city tour on Segway with guide Carli. It was very nicely organised & Carli was extremely helpful. Would suggest this tour for anyone visiting Madrid.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Carli was my guide. I walked up last minute and was the only person to sign up for the 6pm City Center tour, so it was basically a private tour. Carli was excellent, extremely nice, knowledgeable and really knew the history of downtown Madrid. I travel to Madrid often, so I'll definitely be signing up for another tour with this company.

MadridSegwayTours, Gerente at Madrid Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Thanks for coming back, hope to see you soon in Madrid.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

What a great way to see a bit of Madrid, we were a couple in with a mixed group of all ages (8 people) . It was great way to get around and the guide was patient and informative. We really enjoyed it and would recommend it to all.

MadridSegwayTours, Gerente at Madrid Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience in Madrid. Riding segway is as easy as it gets, so don't be agraid to try. Our guide, Luismi taught us to be comfortable in our segways. Thumbs up to Luismi as he explained all the fantastic buildings, monuments and parks along the way. Must do when you are in Madrid. Best experience.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I brought my two teenage sons for a city break to Madrid and to avoid the usual moans and groans of walking everywhere and also knowing that Madrid is such a large City, I decided to splash on this tour and it didn't disappoint because we all had such an amazing time and covered such a lot of ground in the 90 minute tour. Our guide Carli was patient (with me) and so knowledgeable about all of the areas we visited and clearly passionate about his home city and what it has to offer! My kids loved every second of it, so much so they wanted to do it again. I would highly recommend!

Thanks for coming back !!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I did the Retiro Park Segway tour. It was our first time using a Segway. Our guide, Hans could not have been more patient or nicer. He really showed us a great time and provided, not just solid information on the park, but really made the entire tour fun! Can't recommend this enough! Do the tour and be sure to ask for Hans to be your guide!

Thanks for coming back !!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Carlo gave us the most amazing tour in the world. We can not wait to go again.

From Natasha and Andrea

MadridSegwayTours, Gerente at Madrid Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This tour was a blast! There are so many amazing things to see inside the park, and it would take hours of walking to see what I got to see in just an hour. My guide was Josef, and he did a great job! He taught me how to safely ride the Segway, since I had never ridden one, which was of course important. Plus, he really knew the history of the attractions, and gave excellent service, taking great photos and a video of me so I could preserve the memory of this fun tour. He was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I couldn’t have asked for a better tour guide. I highly recommend this tour. Great way to see and appreciate El Retiro.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Carli was our tour guide today and he was a gentleman, we really enjoyed the experience and it was a nice relaxing way of travelling and learning about the City and it's history.

To anybody thinking of doing the hop on hop off I would recommend going with this Segway tour instead. It's much more exciting and enjoyable.

Thank you Carli! Your Irish friends.

MadridSegwayTours, Gerente at Madrid Segway, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Covered a large area and many attractions on Segway. A really nice way of "walking around". At the same time Segways are fun, and easy to handle. Our guide from Madrid-Segway was exellent. Nice and knowledgeable.