“Great!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: La Latina
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Had a great experience here. Duck and orange tapas were great. Enjoyed all of the food and our server was helpful in selecting a wine. We ate downstairs and it had a bit of a homey/hipster feel to it.

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Close to the heart of Madrid, it is a small restaurant with reasonable price and unique tasty tapas. Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

If you're not careful you could walk right by the place. Once my daughter and I entered we went down the stairs and immediately felt like we were eating in a couple's house cellar. Once seated we received the Tapa of the day, and ordered wine.

This was my first experience with Tapas, but not my daughter's since she studies in Spain, and even she said it was her favorite experience thus far. We ordered three tapas for the two of us, ate the tapa of the day, and received complimentary dessert tapas (strawberry with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle) and could not have been more pleased. Definitely worth the money.

Go! You will not regret it.

Ps. Get the cheese stuffed red peppers. You're welcome.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I had lost my faith but thanks to this place I believe in magic, the fairy god mother and the easter bunny. If you come to madrid this is a must and if you have friends comming to madrid tell them about this place.. This is foodie heaven. Screw it this is Heaven... Love This place 3rd time and still as good... You must sit at the bar :)

1  Thank Pablo V
Reviewed April 14, 2014

delicious tapas & a very good service. the environment is also great, a must if you want to taste madrid's tapas