The rooms are tiny and lack natural air flow, but it's not all that bad considering the price and its situation in the best part of Madrid, close to many attractions and transportation. I don't really like the fact that they charge you for the use of the air conditioning -Madrid, as you can see if you arrive by airplane, is a bit of a desert, and can get awfully hot in the summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hostal Tijcal 2 is located just 100 meters from the Puerta del Sol and 200 meters from the Plaza Mayor, in the center of the historic city center. 24-hour reception with a template that offers a personalized service in several languages, to facilitate your communication and stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostal Tijcal II reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tijcal Ii Hostal Madrid Hotel Madrid
- Tijcal Ii Hostal Hotel Madrid