Lowest prices for your stay
$80
Free cancellation until 02/13/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Official website
eDreams$80
Vio.com$80
Agoda.com$80
1,053 results
All reviews plaza mayor room access towels changed every day great location recommend hostal room was cleaned everyday your luggage small fridge air conditioning hot water main attractions comfortable bed metro elevator spain receptionist minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Excellent - in all places - Modern - Clean- Safe.All thing are thought-out for your comfort. Just perfect.Safe bill 1 euro per open.Elevator too small, just only for 1 person and 1 big suitcase.Breakfast, basic, only one dish.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fabian_Opinando
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Fabian:
Thank you very much for your most kind feedback about your experience in our establishment. We are delighted that you enjoyed the service and our facilities.
My very best regards

Reviewed November 5, 2018

Helpful, kind staff. Pleasant, nice room with all the necessary equipment. It is a very good place in the heart of the city. Everything is even on foot easily accessible. Next time, I'm sure I'll choose them.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Go52038609642
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2018

Dear guest:
We are pretty proud of hearing so good notices about your stay in our establishment. We hope that our central location and the professionalism of our staff are the main reasons for visiting us again.
Kind regards

Reviewed September 15, 2018

This is excellence place in center of Madrid, 1 minute from National opera, 3 minute from palace... Large bed, Large LCD... It is perfect for trip, walk and feel the Madrid. Really friendly and responsive personal

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank jivano653380
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear jivano653380:
Our excellent location allow our clients to enjoy the main attractions of the city.
We are delighted that you enjoyed our facilities and the service.
My very best regards

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The location of this restaurant is perfect. Only 1 minute to the nice square Opera. The rooms are small but the interior is good. On bookings.com, that malicious website, I was assuming to have chosen for breakfast, paying 2 euros extra. However, when I arrived, I was told I didn't get breakfast, because I had made a so called 'early booking'. One would expect that one would not get breakfast with a late booking. Well, let's blame bookings.com for this. The girl working on Saturday the 18th of August during the day was the friendliest person I ever experienced in a hotel. She made my day!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank joorn2
SITO028, Director de Recepción at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2018

Dear guest:
Yours grateful experience in our hotel makes us really happy and proud.
We would like to apologize not explaining well enough about the breakfast offer.
Kind regards

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Very nice and helpful staff,extremely clean room.Excellent location,very close to Teatro Real.The room was small but recently refurbished and decorated in modern style,comfortable bed.I would come back without hesitation.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hostallasfuentes, Director General at Hostal Las Fuentes, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear vpaves824412

Thank you for taking the time ro review the Hostal Las Fuentes. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the location and our facilities.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!