Stayed four nights in June and I was thrilled with the price and location. We walked to the Prado, Plaza Mayor and del Sol. Little coffee shop next door was great for morning espresso and pastry (save yourself the breakfast cost). Our superior room was over the top! The bathroom had a HUGE jacuzzi with double doors that opened to a small terrace. The larger balcony had table and two chairs -- ideal for morning coffee. Street view as stellar. The nice man at front desk (sorry I forgot his name) arranged for us to get last minute Lion King tickets -- for Friday night show! and he also changed and confirmed our reservations at Corral de la Moreria. Great service!!! Would stay there again no question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historical, cultural and Shopping area of Madrid. Inside the landmark triangle formed by the Puerta del Sol, Alcala Street and Gran Via Street, surrounded by the best restaurants, shopping and entertainment areas. The hotel is one of expressions of most unique design of Madrid. A majestic building of the early 20th century, whose decoration has been designed by Tomas Alia, one of the most popular and recognized Rooms Designers in Spain. 62 Double rooms, four of those are Superior with private terrace, and one Junior Suite. All of those are exterior, perfectly soundproofed, with natural light, individual air-conditioning, Minibar, business area, Free WIFI, work desk, free safety box. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Quatro Puerta del Sol Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Quo Puerta Del Sol Madrid