I have visited many hotels during my trips around the world. Catalonia Puerta del Sol has been one of the most interesting. Located at a very convenient place in the center of the city, it is at walking distance from the most important touristic sites.The rooms are comfortable and the whole place makes you feel you are at home.Breakfast is great! The staff is so caring and thoughtful! My personal thanks to Aida, who helped in everything she could in a very efficient way. No doubt I am coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Catalonia Moratin hotel, which opened its doors in August 2002, is conveniently situated near the famous Golden Triangle (the Prado Museum, the Thyssen Bornemisza Museum and the Reina Sofia Museum), adjacent to the historic nucleus of the city which includes the Puerta del Sol and the Plaza Mayor. It is only a few metres away from the Plaza Santa Ana, known to be one of the best places for tapas nationwide, and close to the most popular theatres in town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Catalonia Puerta del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Puerta Del Sol Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Moratin Hotel Madrid
- Catalonia Moratin Madrid