“Interesting choice of tasty dishes”

Mixturas Gastro Bar
Reserve with
Mixturas Gastro Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #539 of 12,576 Restaurants in Madrid
Cuisines: Peruvian, Fusion
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Spanish and Mediterranean food with Peruvian touches, Menu of the day, Tasting menu, Dinner for two, Festive menu and a la carte dishes
Reviewed March 29, 2015

This is a good restaurant; interesting and tasty dishes, friendly and knowledgeable staff; ok for solo eaters. Note that it looks the restaurant is continuously open after 11:00 but taht is not the case

Mixturas g, Gerente at Mixturas Gastro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2015

Dear BarbaraNairobi,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are glad that your experience was superb and has been passed to Mixturas's staff.

We are pleased, as well. that you enjoyed all the aspects of Mixturas.

Hope seeing you soon.

Kind regards. Santiago.

Reviewed December 10, 2014

This was a great find and close to our hotel in the business district. I went with my baby, two older children (10 & 13) and my husband. The waiter translated the menu for us but we decided to ask him to surprise us with a number of dishes of his choosing. What a great time we had, continually tasting the next delicious dish he decided to treat us with. The food was fresh and inventive. The service unbeatable.

1  Thank pariskiwi2013
Mixturas g, Gerente at Mixturas Gastro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2015

Dear ParisKiwi,

Thank you so much for your feedback.

Your wonderful comments shall be passed to all staff,,and i loved the fact that you had a fantastic service and food.

I hope see you soon, Santiago.

Reviewed December 4, 2014

Charming place near metro Nuevos Ministerios, where I stopped on the way back to avoid eating at the airport. I had a delicious risotto with wild mushrooms & Iberico ham and a glass of Rueda which was pleasant for a house wine. Very nice service, which is rather rare in Spain ;) I would definitely go back to try more dishes on the menu. There is also Menu del Dia - a great value for money and the plates looked impressive. A decor is minimalistic and stylish.

Dear Maya,

Thank you for spending the time to send a review of your visit and I am really glad that you enjoyed your delicious risotto with wild mushrooms & Iberico ham and a glass of Rueda.

I do hope that on your frequent travels you shall return.

With best regards, Santiago.

Reviewed September 27, 2014

Absolutely love Mixturas. Every time I have friends or family in town we make a reservation for dinner here. The staff is very friendly and the prices are more than reasonable. Not to mention the food is superb.

1  Thank Gabriel S
Mixturas g, Gerente at Mixturas Gastro Bar, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2014

Dear Gabriel,

Thank you for your feedback.

It's reviews like your that makes us work harder and with passion to make these special occasions.

We hope seeing you soon.

Kind regards, Santiago

Reviewed September 26, 2014 via mobile

I just popped in for a quick dinner while on a business trip in Madrid! I am quite experimental in food and like the best possible quality for the best possible price! I found everything I wanted here!

Ambience tranquil, decor simple, for a lunch/dinner with friends it would be perfect!

Food is excellent! Prices also very very reasonable, which surprised me! I had seviche for starter! It was a huge portion to share, tuna steak with something which I didn't understand what it was, but was very tasty, dessert was amazing chocolate fingers filled with mango cheese or something like that! Absolutely perfect 3 courses with glass of white wine and tea! And all these costed 34 euros! I think it was just excellent!! And the service was very friendly!
Totally recommend and if I have time in the next few days will definitive pay a second visit to try other things too!

Dear Karandashlm,

Your thanks have been passed to all the staff here as it is a team effort that creates the welcome that I am so pleased you mentioned that you felt that you received and then this service continued right to the finish of your visit - wonderful news.

Thank you for choosing Mixturas GastroBar.

Hopefully you shall be back to visit us soon, best regards, Santiago