“Absolutely wonderful experience at Fishka!”
Review of Restaurante Fishka - CLOSED

Restaurante Fishka
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Russian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We recently had a large event at Fishka and it was excellent! We chose it for the location, ambiance, and interesting dishes, but we were all blown away by the attentive service and delicious food! Highly recommend Fishka for an elegant meal; you will have a very special night!

Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Super food! 5/6 courses were excellently cooked and very nicely presented. Restaurant itself is very smart with lots of white linen. Friendly staff.

One course (smoked duck breast salad) was really just a bowl of lamb's leaf lettuce, hardly any duck or anything else and I felt a bit ripped off for €12,50, which was a shame at the start of the meal and it worried me what the rest would be like.

HOWEVER, the rest was superb!

Service is very attentive (perhaps a little overly so for me?), and this alone marks it out from an everyday restaurant. It is expensive compared to other restaurants in Madrid, but is worth it.

So why only 4 stars? Just the disappointing and expensive salad. Had I known the standard of the test of the food, I would have made a comment then and there.

Do go, if you have a special occasion to celebrate. Recommended to book.

Watch out if using 'direct me there' from trip advisor. The map points you to a street with a similar name in San Bernando area - it is not there but is away from the city centre.

Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

Great restaurant with delicious food! Kind of modern fusion cuisine. I recommend to everyone who wisit Madrid and wants to have a real fine dinning experience.

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

I really liked this restaurant. I felt like trying something new and on our last night in madrid we booked a table in fishka . The decoration is exquisite and the ambience is mellow . We ordered several dishes , all of them were delicious . Me and my girlfriend particularly liked the deer sirloin and the desert was fantastic . I strongly recommend this place for peope that want to try spanish food with a bit of a twist ( russian twist i might add) , the rigik cake with a selection of tea of your choice is a great way to end the meal . The staff are very corteous but a bit too timid/shy . Will definitely come back next time im in Madrid .

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great balance between the quality of food and service...The only place in Madrid I repeat every month