“Great experience in Hotel Regina”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Regina

Hotel Regina
Ranked #112 of 445 Hotels in Madrid
Brazil
“Great experience in Hotel Regina”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

Stayed in the superior room and it had everything one should expect. It was spacious, the bed and pillows were very comfortable. Needless to say about the location: in front of a metro station and steps away from Puerta del Sol.
Would like to highlight the bathroom, as it could remind me a 5-star hotel bathroom, with lots of nice amenities, 2 sinks, and a lovely bathub with a powerful shower.
The front desk staff is friendly and willing to help. Check-in and check-out were fast.
Trying the restaurant (Amayra) is also a good idea. The food is good and is not overpriced. The breakfast is also nice, but a little expensive.. (if you prefer there´s a great place called Faborit next door with lots of good breakfast options)

The only complaint (which didnt disturb me from enjoying the hotel) was the room service. The maids sometimes seemed they were not in their best days...

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
CarlosLopezGarcia, Director Comercial at Hotel Regina, responded to this review, August 10, 2011
Dear Customer.
Thank you very much for your feedback about the location, the restaurant and our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay.
It is important for us to hear from our customers and
of course we appreciate your recommendations.
We hope your visit again the next time you travel to Madrid.
Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (429)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Hartford, CT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

Even without the summer promotion this hotel is a good value. The rooms (our family took 4) were clean, varied and up to date. The included breakfast was very good and ther staff were very helpful. The location was so good we walked everywhere. My only regret was that we could not stay more than one night.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
CarlosLopezGarcia, Director Comercial at Hotel Regina, responded to this review, August 9, 2011
Dear Customer.
Thank you very much for your comments about the location, cleaning, breakfast and foremost on our staff who was friendly and helpful during your stay.
It is important for us to hear from our customers, your comment helps us to improve and ensure that our customers have a pleasant stay and excellent service ..
We hope your visit again in your return to Madrid.
Kissimmee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

My friend was on business while I played tourist. I loved the location, it was just in old city. I believe we had a attic room with a comfy king bed and very spacious including the bathroom.
We had a dinner in the restaurant where service was excellent.

If you are looking for great comfort and you don´t want to afford a splurge in a super expensive 4 or 5 stars hotel, I recommend the Regina

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
CarlosLopezGarcia, Director Comercial at Hotel Regina, responded to this review, August 7, 2011
Dear Customer.
We welcome your comments. It is important
for us to hear from our customers, especially
when we report that the hotel met the expectations of the customer.
We hope to visit again the next time you travel to Madrid.
Temecula, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

The Regina is in a terrific location, and furnished in a quirky but warm style with lots of unique, interesting accessories in the rooms and public spaces. My room was a superior one, which was a single enormous room with a very large bathroom.
The management and staff here are exceptional, among the very best I've ever experienced in the world. They're solicitous without being too formal, friendly without being obsequious, smart enough to figure out what you want quickly and get it done.
I thought the buffet breakfast was terrific.
You pay for all this, but I would gladly return

Thank you very much for your feedback about the location,
cleaning, breakfast and foremost on our staff who
was friendly and helpful during your stay.
It is important for us to hear from our customers and
of course we welcome your recommendations.
Hope to see you again soon on your next visit to Madrid.
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

This hotel really delivers! No expensive, so good value for money. Staff were amazing...very professional but still friendly and you got the feeling that they wanted to be there. Room was spacious, light and airy and the bed was so comfortable. Bathroom was great and the breakfast.....words can’t describe! Main bar had a great atmosphere, only one small gripe was that it closed at 12, could have spent another hour or two in there. Overall I would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay in a top central Madrid hotel.

Dear Customer.
First, thank you for your comments. Your opinion is
very important.
I'm glad you liked the decoration, maintenance and
location of the hotel. We are also pleased to know that our restaurant and service have been to your liking.
We hope you choose us again next time you visit Madrid.
Thanks again for your time.
Regards.
Galveston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

I didn’t know what to expect from a 3 stars hotel, but I was pleasantly surprised. For such that grade hotel, it has plenty to offer, including a generous breakfast, free coffee to-go in the early mornings and free wifi, besides the hotel restaurant is great. To top it off, the service at this hotel is simply amazing. I felt as though the receptionists knew me! When I check out of hotels, I am typically asked how my stay was, and I customarily respond by saying that I had a nice stay; however, this time, I replied, “I had a wonderful stay, and I’m looking forward to staying here the next time I return to Madrid,” and I genuinely mean it!
While the hotel is conveniently located at the Sevilla Metro stop, and in the Old City, there are many others restaurants options around the hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank ronald1978
Dear Customer.
First thank you for your comments and the detailed description of the hotel and our services.
Thanks also on behalf of the property and staff who have made us your opinion. We are glad that he had a pleasant stay with us and loved the atmosphere, location and
care of the details of the hotel, because every day is done with the utmost care.
We hope to visit again on your next trip to Madrid.
Newark, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

Best hotel I've ever stayed in Madrid. A very chic and modern hotel, but at a bargain price 75 € a night including breakfast, bottle of CAVA (Spanish champagne) upon arrival, fresh fruit, water and free late check out till 2 P.M., on the weekend - I got that special promotion in the hotel website. The taxi ride from the airport was 30 Euros and the subway ride back was 2 Euros to the airport terminal 1 from the hotel. The subway system was a great way to get into the city proper or the central train station (Atocha) from the hotel at a minimum of effort and price. The room was superior in every way and the staff helpful. The restaurant was great at night and the location was fantastic. Makes a trip to Madrid worthwhile

2 Thank anbaker_11
Thank you very much for your feedback about the location,
cleaning, breakfast, restaurant and mainly about our staff, that
was friendly and helpful during your stay.
It is important for us to hear from our customers and
of course we appreciate your recommendations.
We hope your visit again the next time you travel to Madrid.
Regards.