“Excellent Food”

Neighborhood: Centro
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The lobster risotto and the fish entree I had were both delicious. The wine is tasty and reasonably priced. I also recommend the chocolate peanut butter pie. My dinner check for one was about $50 (3 courses).

Visited September 2013
1 Thank KerriD1

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
“Irina Ohl”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

The daily special was particularly delicious and an excellent value for three courses and glass of wine at 19,90 Euros . The service was excellent and attentive too.

Visited October 2013
England
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We took advantage Of the fix priced menu and the food was very good. Perhaps we wouldn't have thought this had we paid full price!

Visited March 2013
Los angeles
“SO GOOD”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

had a great dinner at the Hotel Regina restaurant, tapas, pasta, dessert, and one of the best bottles of water. I enjoyed everything from the friendly service to the very fair prices. I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of all the food, it kept me wanting for more even though I was already full...Everything was perfect.I was travelling solo and sat at the counter / bar which made it really fun and I was able to talk with others about their meals which they seemed to find excellent...would definitely go back

Visited February 2013
1 Thank susannaa2000
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Excellent value for Money”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We only had the buffet breakfast,as we were visiting my daughter so had dinner with her.However the breakfast catered for all tastes and there was a huge selection of fruit,cakes breads,meats cheeses,bacon,beans scrambled eggs,teas and coffee.The main menu for lunch and dinner was varied and changed daily,and seemed good value for money.

Visited February 2013