“So good I can't believe it's free!”
Review of Madride Travel

Pub Crawl in Madrid
Ranked #2 of 919 Nightlife in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In MADRIDE TRAVEL we want to show you the Madrid we love. Discover the history of the Spanish capital in the FREE TOUR MADRID everyday at 11am and 5pm also you'll discover the dark legends of the city inour SECRET MADRID Or Join us for a night of Spanish culture in the TAPAS & FLAMENCO CRAWL from WED to SUN at 20:15But if what you want is a wild party join us to the first and coolest PUB CRAWL in Madrid every night at 10:30 pm Meet us for any tour by the bear statue in Puerta del Sol, recognize our MAD-guide wearing the red t-shirt at the meeting point. Remember we also provide special activities for hen's & stag's nights and all kind of groups, for more info send us an email and we'll contact you asap.
Southampton, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So good I can't believe it's free!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Thank you to my tour-guide Anastasia for an excellent introduction to the history of Madrid! The sights were fantastic, but equally good was the knowledge shared at each stop. It is so much better when you know the person sharing the city with you really is in love with the place. What is more, the tour was free! Considering how much we saw and how much I learned this was astonishing.

Don't miss out on an opportunity to see some of Madrid's best sights. Just meet under the statue of the bear in the Puerta del Sol each day at 11am or 5pm.... good value doesn't even begin to cover it!

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing tours and guides”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I just can say the guides and the tour are amazing! if you are in Madrid you have to try MADride! thank you guys!!!

Visited November 2012
Madrid, Spain
“Fantastic Walking Tour and Pub Crawl!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I did the Walking Tour on my first day in Madrid and I loved it! Our guide, Irina, was smiling, friendly and very knowledgeable, and within 3 hours we got to discover most of the major sites of the city but also more "confidential places", with precise explanations and original anecdotes. It truly felt like an authentic way of discovering the city, which made it even more appreciable!

I also went to the Pub Crawl several times, and not once have I been disappointed! Although I was a little hesitant the first time I went, I ended up having a ball thanks to Madride's great Pub Crawl's guides, Fernando and Hector, who certainly do know how to party!

But maybe the thing that I enjoyed the most about both the Walking Tour and the Pub Crawl was the cool and laid-back atmosphere: it was a great experience that I would recommend to anyone going to Madrid!

Visited September 2012
St. Paul
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great walking tour!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Met up with Polly, our guide, who was on time and even gave a few extra minutes for those who may come late in the Puerto de Sol. This tour is a great way to get your bearings in this city. Polly was very knowledgeable and shared lots of information. She showed us places that we probably never would've seen on our own, in addition to the popular places to visit. I highly recommend going on this tour, especially when first getting there, as it will give you a good layout of he city if you're unfamiliar with it. (We even got a discount card for their Tapas & Flamenco/Pub Crawl for later that night.)

SoCal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The tour is an excellent overview of Madrid. It lasted about three hours and Polly was great and very knowledgeable. The tour not only hits the necessary-to-see sites but also some out-of-the-way gems I never could have found on my own. The whole vibe is very mellow and easy-going. Definitely will do it again when I visit as no two tours are the same.
The pub crawl later at night is awesome too.

Visited September 2012