“Great time in Madrid!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wine Tasting and Flamenco Master Class in Madrid
Ranked #2 of 911 Nightlife in Madrid
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: In MADRIDE TRAVEL we want to show you the Madrid we love. Discover the history of the Spanish capital in the FREE TOUR MADRID everyday at 11am and 5pm also you'll discover the dark legends of the city inour SECRET MADRID Or Join us for a night of Spanish culture in the TAPAS & FLAMENCO CRAWL from WED to SUN at 20:15But if what you want is a wild party join us to the first and coolest PUB CRAWL in Madrid every night at 10:30 pm Meet us for any tour by the bear statue in Puerta del Sol, recognize our MAD-guide wearing the red t-shirt at the meeting point. Remember we also provide special activities for hen's & stag's nights and all kind of groups, for more info send us an email and we'll contact you asap.
Berlin, Germany
“Great time in Madrid!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I saw a flyer of the tour in my Hostel and I decided to try it. It was a really good decision though. The walking tour was around 3h and was more than great. Or guide Polly was extremely friendly from the first moment she saw us. She was very enthusiastic about the city, it's history and legends so it was really enjoyable time! I can truly recommend it if you want to discover the real spirit of Madrid.

• Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Tom0859
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent Madrid Walking Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

We did the free walking tour of Madrid with MADride on 22nd October and it really was excellent. It was really fun and informative and at a nice pace. Our guide was Polly who was enthusiastic and had an excellent knowledge of Madrid's hidden history. I have already recommended them to many friends.

Sydney, Australia
“I had great time with the madride guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to Madrid and I did'nt know what to do! I found a brochure of MADride in my hotel and I decided to try! so I went to the walking tour and i just can say that was amazing! the at night I decide to try the full pack with the tapas, flamenco and pub crawl! the best the food was really nice and the flamenco wow! I've never seen flamenco before so my first time was incredible! and then the pub crawl! ..........well I got home at 6 in the morning after a great dance lessons!!

Rockford, Illinois
“A great time/tour of Madrid!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went on the tour today and was very glad I did. Originally I was going to try going to try a bike tour, but I missed it. In the end, I was very happy with the way things turned out. Hard to imagine a more enjoyable/informative use of my limited time in Madrid. (I believe our guide was named Paulina. She was very friendly and upbeat).
Remember, while the tour is "free", you should give a healthy tip for good service. After doing such a good job with us for about 3 hours, our guide was VERY deserving.

New York City, New York
“I've been with others but, those guys are the best!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

I've been travelling through Europe for a couple of months and I did the free walking tour and the pub crawl with another company in other cities like Amsterdam, Paris, London, etc. when I got to Madrid I was looking for the same but a girl in the hostel told me about MADride and I decided to try something different, what a surprise! that guys are amazing!! they really know how to show the city and have fun at the same time! I normally don't write reviews, but these guys deserve it.
Hector, my next time it will be the 3rd time, so........... will be for FREE!!!
Thanks guys! hope to see you soon!!

Visited September 2012