WINNER WONDERLAND

“Good food, not cheap” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of El Rodizio - CLOSED

El Rodizio
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Good food, not cheap”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

El Ridizio is a good place to dinner. I went with my wife. The buffet is good (sushi, hams, soup, salads, etc.) and I will suggest that you let some free space for the meats. Guys will get the meats to the tables with "swords" and they come and go every few minutes. You have to ask for the meat to come to your table as soon as you have ended the buffet session. The decoration at night looks beautiful, you will receive a great and attentive service. A dinner for two will cost around 45-50 euros, that if you don't ask for drinks and desserts.

Visited December 2012

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Fantastic Mexican "All-You-Can-Eat" Restaurant, best in Madrid.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went to this restaurant on TripAdvisor's recomendation. Was delighted to find that it is an "all-you-can-eat" restaurant, charging only Eur16++ per head.
The "starters" were buffet style, and had Sushi / Sashimi, salads, cold cuts and various Mexican appitizers. Average quality.
The Main Course are meats on skewers which are brought to your table. I managed to try many varities. My personal favourite was the Sirloin, which was cooked to perfection. The glazed pork was my 2nd favourite. There were two types of sausages, both were great too. Didn't try the chicken, but it looked and smelled great too. Just eat less lamb, as I found it very mediocre.
One last advice. Budget yourself with the food quantities, otherwise you'll get too full before being able to try all the meats. Good luck trying, and hope you'll have a great meal.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Jason KS N
Madrid
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I wish I was much hungrier when I came here. The unlimited cold food at the salad bar was kinda amazing, and they even had sushi which I thought was odd. The steak and meat dishes however were amazingly delicious and I don't know if it is the fact that you can order as much as you want that makes it taste better in my mind. Try the spiced meat and every cut of steak you can get to.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Paloma J
Birmingham
“Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to this restaurant by chance as it was near the
hotel. What luck we had, because we found a gem. We both love meat,
and have lunch or dinner every day we've been in Madrid. I recommend it to any carnivore.

• Visited September 2012
Milan, Italy
“WORST FOOD POISONING I HAVE EVER HAD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2012

This restaurant is awful. I am brazilian and have been to lots of churrascarias. This is NOT a typical churrascaria at all. The buffet of salads had literally 6 slices of salami and jamon, 2 whole pieces of lettuce and other scattered little dishes. The meat was unseasoned and undercooked, even when you asked the waiter to come back with a well done steak. The food had a very blend taste, definitely not worth the price. The worst part came the next day, when all the people in my party got extremely sick. 3 days later and we are still having stomach issues. The restaurant definitely ruined the rest of our stay in Spain. STAY AWAY.

• Visited April 2012