1,334 results
All reviews metro station minutes by car dressing room city centre great hotel living room stayed here for nights recommend this hotel rooms are large minute walk enjoyed my stay modern hotel business trip nice room yogurt xiii alfonso
Reviewed January 27, 2013

The hotel was very well decorated and the staff were polite. However, we booked for one double bed and were given two single beds pushed together. When we asked to have a room with a double bed they said they had nothing left; this is bad service, as I didn't get what I paid for, however, the room was the same size as the room we paid for so it wasn't that big of a deal. The hotel was clean. Breakfast was quite bland and there was not much variety.

Date of stay: January 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Precious G
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I stayed at confortel suites for one month (Dec 2012), I booked the junior suite (superior room). Everything was very good, the room, bed, bathroom, wifi, etc.. The only thing I didn't like was SOME of the reception staff were just too lazy to help. The other thing I didn't like is that walls were too thin and not sound proof.

Mcdonald's, vodafone, metro station, are all next to the hotel. I would stay there again because it has a good location.

Room tip: I booked the junior suite (superior room) in Block 2
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Khalid0901
Reviewed December 24, 2012

I found the hotel to be just enough for what I needed - the basics; comfort and cleanliness, with the added touch of sophisticated modernism.

It was perfect location-wise since it was only a 10 minute walk from the offices I had to work in. It is also well connected with a metro 1 minute away. Not ideal for a tourist with little time however since it is quite far from the centre- it takes about 30 mins by metro (unless you have to switch lines).

Besides the hotel restaurant (which though not vegan friendly seems to have a very high standard), there are several culinary options in the vicinity (also not vegan friendly).

The breakfast, in my opinion was just right - had a wide selection of fruit, coffees (Nespresso), teas, pastries.

Do not expect a smile in Madrid.. or anywhere in Spain for that matter. That would be like asking for one of their kidneys on the spot. Yet I actually got one.. I think... so that's a plus for this hotel.

Overall, and considering the many free services (wifi and laundry to mention a few), this hotel get my thumbs up.

Room tip: Ask for the rooms in block 2. Block 3 (where I was at) is the lower end of the quality spectrum.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank andybest82
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The service at the reception desk was not helpful nor nice. Very stressed. I have received the room in the old part of the hotel.. so if you are a guest for the first time you will get it for sure. The whole group of people which was with me have received better rooms (not first time guests) and I was the only one in this VERY OLD part. The room was really cold, about 10 degree. i have asked for change and they could not offer me something else. The room in the same building next to mine. The bathroom should be renovated, I have found black hairs.. and could not wait to take a shower at home.
What is positive the room was big but would be more happy with 16 clean and new m2. Will never come back to this hotel and advise you don't test it even.

Date of stay: November 2012
1  Thank FrequentReisende
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

Next time i will book a real hotel thats not keeping me awake all night.. Very bad bed!! Killing my back! If you did not booked yet i would look for a better option. Bad location outside the center postive point its close to the metro.

confortelhoteles, Gerente at ILUNION Suites Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Dear customer,
First of all, I woud like to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback letting us know the inconvenience in your room.
I would like to express my apologies for not being able to meet your expectations. I assure you we will work harder to offer the best service possible.
Please, do not hesitate to contact me in case you need any further information.
Yours sincerely.