“The best breakfast we had!”
Review of Cafe de la Luz

Cafe de la Luz
Ranked #5 of 138 Coffee & Tea in Madrid
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Malasana
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

To bad we discovered this place only 2 days before we left Madrid... the service, the staff and the food were more than amazing! Do yourself a favor, if your in old Madrid, dont miss this place!

There are newer reviews for Cafe de la Luz

Reviewed November 19, 2013

For anyone in the Malasaña area I couldn't recommend this place enough, my girlfriend and I went twice, once for cocktails at night and a second time for coffee and cake. Each time was an absolute delight, despite communication problems we still were made to feel at home, one waitress even nice enough to chase me up the road because I'd forgotten my shopping. The decor is relaxed, the music is fantastic and the service is great. Unforgettable place.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I love the service, the atmosphere, the food and the CHEAP COCKTAILS! Yeah, it's a winner on so many levels. Definitely check it out if you're in the Malasaña area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favourite cafes in Madrid. The Service is very friendly and fast. The food and drinks are great. However what I like most about this place is the atmosphere. The chairs are really cosy and the decoration is simply beautiful. Everything is designed in warm colours. I can highly recommend this cute little Café.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We were wandering around Old Madrid and stumbled upon this place. We asked the waitress for best drink that the bartender made. She recommended the Margarita. They were amazing. The tapas that we ate were delicious and the character of the place is delightfully quirky.

We enjoyed our time there and would definitely return the next time we return to Madrid.