Great room - huge and big bathroom. Perfect for longer stay. Amazing choice for breakfast, really good value. Staff a bit 'corporate', nervous of showing any personality but all helpful enough.
Surrounding area does not offer much but very convenient for centre with choice of 2 metro stations: el Carmen at door and ventas only 5 min walk away at bullring.there in April so too early for air conditioning. Room a bit warm for Northern Europeans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rafaelhoteles Ventas is located in Alcala street, five minutes walking from Las Ventas bullring. With classic design and bullfighting motifs, the hotel combines comfort, style and quiet. Very well connected, few metres from M-30 ring road exit and in front of El Carmen subway station. The hotel features 10 single rooms, 100 double rooms and an amazing suite, all of them are fully equipped and comfortable. Also it has five meeting rooms with capacity up to 275 attendees. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Rafaelhoteles Ventas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Ventas Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Ventas Hotel Madrid