Not sure what the name of this hotel is - my itinerary said Apartamentos Gran Via, the brochure said Gran Via 65, the sign over the door said Espa Hotel. Whatever! It was a great location for walking to the cathedral, Plaza Espana, the palace, theatres, restaurants and one block to the Metro. Fish/fruit market one block over. El Corte Inglese and lots of shopping just a couple blocks away.
Hotel room very nice - small kitchenette, nice marble bath with reaaaallly long tub for a full boby soak, great shower, 2 sinks. No view but no noise either. Breakfast room small but adequate. Limited menu but enough to get us going for the day and a place for a tinto vino after a long day in the rain.
If you're planning a trip to Spain for the coming year, go in confidence that the Rain in Spain allotment has been filled for the year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you would like to stay in the heart of Madrid, close to all the points of interest in the city and you are looking for space, comfort, independence and all the facilities of an apartment without giving up on hotel services, choose Gran Via Apartments. Space, comfort and well-being for a unique stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Espahotel Gran Via reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Gran Via 65 Hotel Madrid
- Aparthotel Gran Via 65 Madrid