“Amazing hotel brilliant location”
Review of Hotel Preciados

Hotel Preciados
Ranked #21 of 438 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We have just stayed three nights in a superior room. The hotel was beautiful full of charm the superior room was spacious for a city centre and the veranda was a sun trap. Right in the heart for restaurants we didn't have breakfast at the hotel as there was lots of places near by for a cheap but filling breakfast. The free wifi had excellent coverage would thoroughly recommend this hotel. If I could change one thing and it's not that a big a deal really is to have tea and coffee facilities in the room but that's just me! I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Madrid thank you x

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moggymel

Reviewed August 5, 2014

The Preciados hotel in the heart of Madrid.
Having stayed at quality hotels around the world, I would rate Hotel Preciados among the very top. Clean, quiet, and well-appointed rooms, excellent staff (very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful), great restaurant and bar, reasonable rates, quality wi-fi, and old world attention to detail in all regards made this a very comfortable and enjoyable stay.
This hotel is right in the centre of the city, perfect for getting about.
The breakfast spread was OK with a very few selection of Hot food BUT the cold cuts were delicious.
I got a room facing the busy street which has a small balcony (ideal for smokers as they don’t have smoking rooms)
Overall, very nice place, I would stay there again.

Room Tip: My room had a balcony facing the street , ideal for smokers as they don’t have smoking rooms
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AshleshW
Reviewed August 5, 2014

a good hotel in a good position. The web site is misleading on the rooms do not pay for a suite.
handy for inexpensive resteraunts and shopping... staff helpfull and good lift.pathway outside gets very busy on holiday times

Room Tip: ordinary rooms are best , suites not worth the extra
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank harry c
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stayed a total of four nights. Room was just right for the two of us. Good location near Plaza del Sol. Wonderful breakfast selection. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would stay there again would recommend to others to stay there as well.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for three nights in July 2014. Although we got to the hotel at 8:00 a.m., our room was ready for us, which allowed us to take a nap after our overnight flight. The room was a bit small but certainly had everything that we needed. The hotel is located a very short distance from Plaza de Sol. Due to its great location, we were able to walk to all of the action but still enjoy a good night's sleep in peace and quiet. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and the breakfast was very good with quite a few choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week. The location is within walking distance of many sites, shops and restaurants. Our room was quiet and clean. Breakfast had many options to choose from. The staff was friendly and helpful. A special thanks to all staff and especially Christina at front desk (answered all my many questions), Edison at the bar (provided me with a bag of ice for my aching knee), and Daniel (great service with a smile at the hotel's bar and restaurant).

Room Tip: We had room 701 on first floor. It did not have a view but had a spacious bathroom with a walk-in sh...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Oliveoil1930
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We are regular guest at the Preciados; we have stayed at other hotels in Madrid but keep coming back because of: location, excellence in service, wonderful breakfast and we love Cafe Varela!; being on a great location in Madrid with sound proof, good bed, control of room temperature (even when mother nature is kind) and great value. Strongly recommended!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple