I stayed at the AC Cuzco for three nights on a business trip. It's located just on the outskirts of the Plaza de Castilla business area and very near the Bernabau stadium, so good if you're going to either of these.
My room was fairly small and quite basic, but the bed was really comfortable and the linen was very nice. The bathroom was good too, very clean and plenty of space around the sink for toiletries, and a decent shower.
There were a few downsides which some other reviewers have also highlighted:
1. No safe - very unusual these days, and especially for a business hotel where people will want to leave laptops etc in their room
2. Big gaps in curtains - the curtains themselves were good, but unfortunately they didn't fit the windows properly, so let a lot of light through the gaps. This was particularly bad in my room as I was in a corner, therefore had windows on two sides (normally a bonus!)
3. No room service breakfast - again, unusual in a business hotel. It's not a massive deal to have to go down to the restaurant, but personally I prefer to eat in my room if I'm on my own.
Overall, a fairly average hotel, better ones definitely available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern High-rise Hotel located 500 meters from Congress Hall, about 1/2 hour from city center & 15 km from airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your AC Hotel Cuzco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ac Cuzco Madrid
- Ac Cuzco Hotel Madrid