What a wonderful hotel. Centrally located on a quiet side street, near Retiro Park and a short 15 minute walk from the Prado, you can't beat this hotel for price, service and location. The hotel has an attractive outdoor garden restaurant in the rear which is a wonderful respite from the hustle and bustle of the street cafes at the Puerta de Alcala which is just a few blocks away.
The front desk staff speak excellent English and they are especially accommodating. A terrific value for the money. No pomp and circumstance. Just a good place to spend the night. I've never stayed at a hotel with a better shower. The shower alone is worth booking this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid