We spent 3 nights at the Jardin de Recoletos in September and were very pleased. Most European hotel rooms we've stayed in are very small, but ours was huge. We asked for and were fortunate to get a room overlooking the garden courtyard. Flights from the US always come with an early next morning arrival; hotel rooms are never available. This was the case here, but they had it ready an hour later. The breakfast buffet was quite nice although sometimes a bit disorganized. The location was perfect on a quiet side street off Calle Serano. The staff were most professional and very cordial as well. We were within walking distance of the Prado Museum and Retiro Park. Also within walking distance were a number of nice restaurants. While the hotel was quite reasonably priced, it is in an upscale neighborhood. Be aware that local bars and restaurants are on the pricey side (as in $13 US for a cocktail). All in all, we'd definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely refurbished during August 2013, the hotel VP Jardín de Recoletos is located just a few steps from Retiro Park, Puerta de Alcalá and the National Library. VP Jardín de Recoletos is the perfect choice for a stay in Madrid because of its 43 spacious rooms, its beautiful garden and its excellent location in the heart of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Jardin de Recoletos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jardin De Recoletos Hotel Madrid
- Jardin De Recoletos Madrid