“very good hotel”
Review of Hotel T3 Tirol

Hotel T3 Tirol
Ranked #175 of 438 Hotels in Madrid
Reviewed November 3, 2011

very good and confortable hotel. very closed to the middle of the town and metro is 50 m far. there are not a lot of sweet food for breakfast...but it is not so important. rooms are big and clean, very confortable for kids, there are toys and pistures on the wall on their beds!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hotel T3 Tirol

Reviewed October 2, 2011

The hotel biggest asset is to be within walking distance from the historical center and all major shopping and restaurant facilities of Madrid. The rooms are unfortunately rather small with little space to seat and work. Those located in the rear of the building are lacking light. The buffet breakfast is quite disappointing. The staff is friendly and competent.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 24, 2011

Me & My beautiful wife was intending to visit Madrid during last September to spend our second honeymoon, and we were searching on the internet for a nice hotel in the city center, we have found T3 hotel in travel advisor and we decided to book.
Believe me it was a very nice decision, since we found the hotel very clean and nice and the rooms with a good space, and the most important in the location, where you can easily go to any point in the city using the metro (we have found that Madrid’s metro is one of the best in the world)
Also the breakfast is delicious and we felt like home.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2011

We stayed at the T3 Tirol between 12 - 15 August.It's very clean.Its in a good location only 10 minutes walk from Plaza Espana another 5 minutes to the Royal Palace.It has great metro links from the airport.Metro stop is just around the corner outside Corte ingles department store.I travelled with my wife and teenage daughter. The room was quite large and the air con worked perfectly.We had breakfast which is plentiful,continental style. We took up the special offer of 10 euros each when we arrived. this was not relayed to reception where they charged us 14 euros each when checking out but this was rectified without any problem.When i come back to Madrid I would use the hotel again, VERY GOOD VALUE

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Our group of 18 people stayed here for World Youth Day. Great location, clean hotel, and friendly and helpful staff. Half block away from the metro; good shopping in area, and good restaurants in area too. Would recommend this hotel to anyone going to Madrid.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Location and transportation alternatives to/from the center and main attractions were great. Hotel staff were thoughtful, well-informed and helpful. Size of the room was good and equipment except for the minibar/fridge (there wasn't any) and air condition system were good. Breakfast cannot be described as excellent but was more than enough. It was also good to have our coffee after breakfast in the patio.

There was not a minibar/fridge in the room, and we couldn't have a chance to keep our own refreshments cold. If you need a cold refreshment (except for the beer) you have to get out of the room and walk to the vending machine equipped each floor. You have to pay for internet for each user/device since this was not a customer friendly approach. In addition, you have to pay 1€ for each time you lock and open the safe in the room. Television channels were only in spanish.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I stayed in the HOTEL TIROL in Madrid from May 31th to June 4rd. Since I was there with my family in January 2011 I thought that it would be nice to stay there again. So I made a reservation through the website DECOLAR.COM and was informed I would pay at the hotel and that my credit card would be given just for the reservation!
I decided to pay in cash, what I did on the 3rd June and I have a receipt to prove it. As I came back to São Paulo I was very surprised to see that one night was charged in my credit card. So I'm complaining and trying to have my money back since then (almost one month!) and I still don't have any answer. I payed twice. How come the hotel doesn't notice that???
In addition I have to say that some people at the reception are not helpful at all and the room they gave me was also awful (with view to the fire stairs and dark). I had to pay 10 Euros more for each night to have a normal room. I think that is a terrible policy from the hotel, to give small and unpleasant rooms just because it was a single room!! I wait for a solution!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank wmas
t3hotels, Director General at Hotel T3 Tirol, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Dear Guest,

First of all, please accept our sincere apologies for the misunderstanding with your credit card double charge and the inconveniences this may have caused to you. Last week we tried to contact you via e-mail requesting instructions for reimbursement and we have now
made the corresponding deduction on your credit card. We have also thoughtfully reviewed our internal procedures so that this short of situation does not occur again.

At T3 Tirol Hotel we have different room categories to suit the various needs of our guests. I truly hope you give us another opportunity and choose our hotel for your next visit to Madrid. It would be a pleasure for me to assist you personally with your booking and to allocate you in the room that best suits your specific needs. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at mgonzalez@t3hotels.com

Manuel González