We stayed in this room for 5 nights. The room was always clean and comfortable. The breakfast buffet was very good with a good selection that should satisfy anyone's taste. Personnel were very friendly and helpful. We walked everywhere in Madrid from our hotel only using a car to travel to Toledo and Segovia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in front of Piramides subway and train station, the hotel is the best option to visit the Habsburg Madrid: 15 minutes walking from the main touristic attractions of the city and close to Vicente Calderón football stadium, Madrid Río and M-30 ring road access. Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides is a three-star hotel with 93 comfortable rooms, wifi, flat TV and complete bathroom, among other facilities. It also has a lobby bar, a pleasant restaurant with international gastronomy, five meeting rooms (with capacity up to 170 attendees) and a bright hall. It is a cozy, comfortable and familiar hotel that stands out for its peaceful atmosphere and its attractive decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Madrid-Piramides Hotel Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Piramides Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Piramides Hotel Madrid