All reviewssmall kitchenel corte inglescasa monocooking utensilsmetro stationbrush up on your spanishstrategic positionliving roomnearby parkapartment hotelbath showerquiet locationironing boardstayed here for nightstourist sitesspecial thanksfantastic stay
Reviewed May 24, 2017 via mobile

Clean spacious apartment. Excellent breakfast. Helpful staff. Good location near metro, shops, restaurants, park and tourist sites. Caixa Forum worth a visit with amazing plant wall and interesting exhibitions, away from crowds.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gillr152
Director_Muralto, Gerente at Aparto Suites Muralto, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Thank you very much for sharing your comments through Tripadvisor.
I am very happy to know that your stay was as pleasant as we try to provide to all our guests.
Certainly we are close to everything or just in a nice walk, Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Casa de Campo..And if you need it, all the public transportation are nearby our main entrance.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Location of the property was very convenient...just a stone's throw from the metro and pretty close to city centre. Folks at the reception were courteous and helpful. While they provided utensils as and when requested, given it's an apartment hotel would have been good if the hotel keeps the basic items in the room

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Thank you very much for sharing your comments through Tripadvisor.
I am glad to know that, as average, your stay was as pleasant as you expected, services and facilities.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Hi

We stayed here for 3 nights when over in Madrid for the football. The room is starting to look a bit tired but it was fine and the staff were really nice.The location was great being just off the Grand Via and there was a nice bar next door where we had drink and dinner twice. For the price I paid I would recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled with friends

Thank you very much for sharing your comments through Tripadvisor.
Certainly we are close to everything or just in a nice walk, Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, Casa de Campo..or just have a drink or dinner in Casa Mono restaurant placed in the same building.

Reviewed May 13, 2017

Well located in central Madrid, spacious rooms. Spec of rooms 3.5/5. I was in first floor apartment and unfortunately there was a very noisy birthday party in the ground floor restaurant which prevented me getting to sleep (it was a Tuesday night). The door to the small terrace also wouldn't lock. Still decent apartments which served my purposes for short stay.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Found the Aparto Suites Muralto online while looking for 5 hotel rooms in Madrid. So pleased I did. 10 friends stayed and we found the rooms to be perfect for us. Spacious and spotless. All our rooms had a kitchenette and balcony which were well used! Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends