“Rent biclycles”
Review of Rutas Pangea

Rutas Pangea
Ranked #29 of 115 Outdoor Activities in Madrid
More attraction details
Owner description: Guided bike tours in MadridWe are placed next to Madrid-Río.Some of our tours´subjects are: bridges over Manzares River, Hidden gardens, Valle Inclan´s Madrid, The Civil war in Madrid and more.Mountain bikes, road bikes, city bikes and tandems are rentedGuided trips all around Spain during all the year: Natural Parks, Old train trails: “Green Ways”, Ancient cattle tracks and World Heritage cities.Tourism by bike
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The perfect place in Madrid to rent a bike. Good value for money and the customer service next to none. I rent a bike to explore Madrid Rio and la casa de campo and their advice was very helpful. They gave me a very good bike and very comfortable to cycle. They are very passionate what they do and definitely I will go back.

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"route"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Two Dutch friends visited me in Madrid for a weekend. We are all cyclists and were planning to head to the mountains for a day tour.

You will find only a few places in Madrid that have racing bikes (carretera) for rent. I started with BikeSpain, but was let down by their service. Then, I found Rutaspangea and send them an inquiry. The response was quick and helpful ( framesize, cleat systems, carbon or aluminium, etc.). Also, I was very much impressed by their service in the shop (bikes were ready, innertubes, pump).

We had a great ride to colmenar viejo.. A day to remember thanks to Rutas Pangea!

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I had the pleasure of a bike tour with this company and I had the most fantastic time ever!!!! I loved every minute of this ride and would do it again in a heartbeat. The tour was amazing, we covered so much of the city and I saw so many things in Madrid that I did not knew existed. It was a tour of the authors of Madrid and we traveled a route and learned of the history and legacy of some famous authors. It was of the best things I have done during my stay in Madrid. I highly recommend when in Madrid visit Rutas Pangea, rent a bike, take a tour..enjoy all this great company has to offer.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

I rented a road bike for a triathlon competition in Madrid. Friendly and efficient service. No fuzz, only a quick photo of my passport was needed. Flexible regarding a potential extention of the rental period. The bike worked very well. Keep up the good work! I'll be back!

1  Thank Santor69
See more reviews
Reviewed May 23, 2013

After spending the previous two days eating our way around Madrid, an afternoon of pleasent excersize in the glorious Madrid sunshine was just what we needed! We walked from our hotel on Gran Via to Rutas Pangea through the La Latina markets, which took us about 30-40 minutes but was a lovely stroll for a Sunday morning. We arrived to Rutas Pangea after asking some friendly locals where to find it. The staff only spoke a little english (which was brilliant considering the very little...and terrible...Spanish we spoke) but were very helpful and friendly. They were very accommodating and safely took care of our market purchases whilst we were out and stayed onsite during siesta as we only hired them for 2 hours and needed to return. We spent the time exploring the Madrid Rio, a safe and lovely option for riding with multiple cafes along the way. A great afternoon!

2  Thank CarmenFS