Stayed at this hotel a few times when I have travelled to Madrid for a congress. The city's congress centre is one block away from the hotel, and it is 3 stops away from the airport by underground. They also have a shuttle that works very well.
Hotel is is a good condition. You feel it needs a tiny update, though, but it offers all services you need for a business hotel. Rooms and the WC are big and clean, the breakfast is good, gym and outdoor pool are fine (the park nearby is perfect to go for a run).
If you are travelling to Madrid for leisure or planning to go into town (there isn't much going one in the hotel's area), it will take you near to 20 minutes in the underground to get to the northern part of town or cost you a bit more than 25-30€ if you take a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Campo de las Naciones, ideal for business and leisure. Free shuttle service to Madrid Barajas Airport, next to IFEMA Exhibition Center and Madrid Convention Center, steps away from the Park "Juan Carlos I," connected to city center by Metro (Campo de las Naciones). Rooms with hydrojet showers, free connectivity lounge, free wifi access, swimming pool, 24 hours food & beverage, golf and shopping center, free access to fitness and spa club (off site). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria Hotel Madrid
- Pullman Madrid Airport And Feria
- Accor Madrid Airport And Feria
- Sofitel Madrid
- Madrid Sofitel