Stayed there one night when I had an early flight in the morning.
Good points: it is very convenient for the airport, which can be reached via the hotel shuttle or the metro. Room service was good and a limited selection is available 24 hours per day. Bar and public areas are attractive.
Negative points: it is quite expensive. For this reason I normally stay at the next door Novotel, which has rooms of the same size and also has attractive public areas. The standard of service and the quality of food is higher in the Pullman than the Novotel, but other wise they are similar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Campo de las Naciones, ideal for business and leisure. Free shuttle service to Madrid Barajas Airport, next to IFEMA Exhibition Center and Madrid Convention Center, steps away from the Park "Juan Carlos I," connected to city center by Metro (Campo de las Naciones). Rooms with hydrojet showers, free connectivity lounge, free wifi access, swimming pool, 24 hours food & beverage, golf and shopping center, free access to fitness and spa club (off site). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pullman Madrid Airport And Feria
- Pullman Madrid Airport & Feria Hotel Madrid
- Accor Madrid Airport And Feria
- Sofitel Madrid
- Madrid Sofitel