I had the pleasure of spending 2 night in this beautiful property -on work. As a professional in the industry I can say the hotel has a great location (Plaza De Espana is 1 min walk away) and Gran Via within 2 min walk.
I enjoyed the cozy atmosphere and the delicious tapas in the Uno Bar but mostly the comfort of the room and the amazing views over Madrid (from the 11th floor ).
I can only strongly recommend this property which offers and amazing value for the services and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa