The Rooms are new and clean. We had free wifi not sure if that is standard. Location is great, the metro right outside but you are walking distance to everything. They have Towel Warmers!!!! Greatness. The ac didn't seem to get very hot but once you were under the covers it was fine, they had a thick covers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa