The hotel is a 4 stars. It's well located, close to Plaza de Spagna, well connected all over the city due to metro station far few meters wolking.
The hotel itself is good, you can find all services you need, included SPA, Wellness, massages, bar, restaurant. Rooms well manteined and clean. Employees nice and friendly! Amazing breakfast but really expensive (almost 26 Euros/day)
The only one matter not good is the Gym: really hot temperature and old and not well manteined gym stuff! Really bad for an hotel of Melia brand.
I would reccomend..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa