The location of the Hotel is fantastic, just aside the main shopping district of Madrid and very commutable to any part of the city. The rooms are a little cramped though, or so i thought. If you sit with 2 colleagues for some work or just to talk it looks crowded. Breakfast was sumptuous and offered a lot of variety, Didn't try any other food at the hotel but heard it was good. The location is such that a lot of restaurants are around the hotel so one can spoil himself/herself for choice. Its a good choice for someone visiting Madrid and even better if on a Business trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa