It is a very nice hotel, a lot of food selection in the breakfast lounge, very good spa and saunas. Close to the city center and to the subway station. Relatively inexpensive given the location and all the services offered. The only minus is poor wifi internet in the rooms - the signal gets lost very frequently and needs to reconnect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely renovated in 2008 and located just steps away from Madrid main square Plaza de España, this modern Hotel offers spectacular views of the Royal Palace and Casa de Campo. Perfectly situated within walking distance of Gran Via, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol and Madrid's main museums (Prado, Thyssen,...). In addition, a Metro stop can be found right at the entrance of the hotel allowing convenient travel to the airport or Madrid's main local attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Madrid Princesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Madrid Princesa Hotel Madrid
- Sol Melia Madrid Princesa