I travelled on business and stayed 4 nights. No problems encountered at all though my room could do with a little redecoration and updating. Wifi was provided free and more than adequate. TV was an old style CRT model - larger flatscreens and HD quality would be most guests' expectation these days. No coffee/tea making facilities in the room but otherwise the room was spacious and clean, the bed was comfortable and I had no issues with external noise.
I chose to eat out for all meals, there are plenty of local supermarkets, cafes and restaurants to choose from.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a fantastic location close to Paseo de la Castellana, the H10 Tribeca stands in Madrid's main business district. Featuring an elegant interior design, the hotel offers 140 comfortable rooms, the modern Tribeca Restaurant with its carefully selected cuisine and 4 meeting rooms equipped with everything you need for your work meetings or any type of event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your H10 Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Madrid
- Rafaelhoteles Orense Hotel Madrid